
How in the heck did you get up there young man!?! I tell you what, he is daring. Darling and daring. Seriously, he climbed up there all by himself...
Yesterday he tried to scoot off the edge of the couch and ended up face first on the carpet. Oh well that's better than the other day when he tried just walking off the edge. Same result but a much harder fall. Just cross your fingers and he might not break too many bones...
Next he started laughing and reaching for me and the camera. It's blurry because I'm like HOLY SMOKES I'm gonna have to catch that chair as it falls over with him in it. He's having FUN.

Finally, after telling him he's not supposed to be up there and "be careful" while I also laugh and take his picture (hard not to), he just starts taunting me by reaching out over the back of the chair. This picture is REALLY blurry because I'm shaking - the front feet are starting to come off of the floor!! That little bugger... Grandpa Tom said he sounds a lot like his daddy :)






1 comment:
Scary! You will have to develop that harsh DAD voice and that stern DAD look to give him that will stop him in his tracks.
I guess he climbs all over everything at school where they have safe soft things?
He IS the cutest kid!
Post a Comment