The other night Wilder missed one nap, due in part to the time change and a late wake-up, so he went to bed exhausted but early. I was curious if he'd wake up in an hour and be awake until 10, or if he would sleep through the night (with the usual thirsty wake-ups). I thought we were in the clear when he woke up at the usual time for a bottle around 1:30, but when he finished the bottle he sat up and started talking and was wide awake.
I tried everything to keep him sleepy, I held him tight, kept the lights low, didn't leave his bedroom, gave him his binky, tried to lay him back down, tried giving him more milk (sometimes he just needs another few sips to put him out like a light), but nope, he gave me the stiff arm the whole time and with a lot of force. He's getting so strong.
So, anyway, he stayed up for two hours, and after an hour I figured I'd at least capture his silliness for you. In the first hour he was bouncing off the wall, dancing and screaming and talking. This hour he was more mellow, but you get the idea.
Windows Media Video(.wmv)
MPEG-1 Photo Frame (.mpg)
MPEG-4 iPod/iPhone (.mp4)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment