Well, his first poops had the consistency of a very sticky taffy or caramel, and the first one I cleaned up was a doozy. I opened up the diaper and it was all up his back and on his everything... You have to be really patient for this one, it's about 15 minutes long and really includes three poops and a spitup! Enjoy. The next and final part of our movies is the drive home. Not too exciting for you to watch I might guess, but it was really exciting for Molly and me.
Well, here you go. If you want to watch these videos on a bigger scale, then click the Google button and "Go to Google Video" and you can watch it bigger.
Soundtrack includes David Bowie's "Changes" performed by Seu Jorge, "Go It Alone" by Beck, "Don't S@#$ Where You Eat" by Ween, and "The Good Times are Killing Me" by Modest Mouse
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment