
Click the picture to see a few news stories (and pictures) about parts of the 787 being delivered to Everett, WA from all over the world. If you didn't know, we modified a 747 to have a huge body that can open up and swallow 787 parts.
Just an hour ago, I was able to go into the factory (5 minute walk from my desk) and see all of the new composite parts all positioned around the factory. It was pretty cool, lots of work going on to meet the scheduled 7/8/2007 rollout.






3 comments:
Kinda reminds me of that deep-water fish that has that little glow-in-the-dark dangly thingy in it's mouth to attract prey. Then it swallows that shit up whole in one gulp.
Does the modded plane have a little dangly thing?
Yes, but the difference is that the Dreamlifter actually swallows the parts with its ass... so, it's a little bit different, more like a dingleberry than a glow-in-the-dark dangly thingy.
Wow....who knew you could lure a whole plane into an anus? I am duly impressed.
Dreamlifter...I like it.
Post a Comment